“Libidine” is an aphrodisiac composed of plant extracts and vitamins. It is the ideal and preferred product for its effectiveness and proven results. It enhances your libido and disinhibits you so that your intimate relationships are more intense and pleasant. It comes in an elegant, very discreet case with four single-dose ampoules of 2ml each. from solution. Libidine is a product that will surprise you. Test it!
Elegant and discreet flask box containing 4 ampoules of one dose each of 2ml. from solution. Dietary supplement. Contains caffeine (0.15mg/100ml.) Not recommended for children or pregnant women. Product based on plants, vitamins and minerals. Vitamin B12 helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- How to use: Shake the vial slightly and pour its content (2 ml), into juices, soft drinks or cocktails of your choice, Do not exceed the recommended dose of 2 ml per day. Libidine surprises, it is exotic, discreet and with a peculiar flavor, appropriate to create the desired environment. Do not leave the product within the reach and sight of children. Avoid taking the product if you are allergic to Celery, vitamin B12 or any of its components.
This product is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of 2ml per day. Product suitable for vegans.
- Ingredients: purified water, fructose, Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer ginseng root extract, forest fruit aroma, preservative (potassium sorbate), celery plant extract Apium graveolens L. acidulant (citric acid), preservative (sodium benzoate), extract of guarana seed Paullinia cupana Kunth. (contains caffeine), Taurine, L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, Ginkgo biloba leaf extract, L-Maca Lepidium meyenii Walp root extract, Nicotinamide (Niacin, vit B3), Gluconate of Magnesium, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
Amount per recommended daily dose (2ml):
- 18.83 mg of Ginseng extract,
- 3.8 mg Celery extract,
- 0.75 mg Guarana extract,
- 0.75 mg of Taurine, 0.75 mg of L-Carnitine,
- 0.75 mg of L-Arginine, 0.75 mg of Ginkgo extract,
- 0.38mg Maca extract,
- 0.003mg of caffeine.
- Vitamin B1 0.03067 mg (2.78% NRV),
- Vitamin B2 0.05 mg (3.57% NRV),
- vitamin B6 0.041 mg (2.96%NRV),
- vitamin B3 0.3 mg (1.87% NRV),
- vitamin B12 0.86 µg (34.4% NRV)
- Magnesium 0.0126 mg (0.0034% NRV)
Characteristics of its components:
- “Apium extract”, The apiolina has a recognized and proven libido and desire enhancing effect on the human being, in addition to physically favoring and strengthening the psycho-emotional behavior. Scientists claim that the micronized root contains androstenone and androstenol. It directly influences sexual behavior, improving the response to stimuli.
- Group B vitamins: They are an essential constituent in the human diet and help reduce fatigue, in addition to improving mental capacity.
- Taurine: Taurine is a non-essential amino acid and produced naturally by the body. Under certain circumstances the body uses reserves of taurine and these may not be enough. Taurine accelerates the recovery of muscle fatigue and conserves muscle power during exertion.
- L-Carnitine: Carnitine is an amino acid that provides activity, even greater than testosterone. Carnitine improves sexual desire and satisfaction; It is effective to improve erectile dysfunction, orgasm and sexual well-being.
- Gingseng: Northeast Asia plant. Its root in traditional Chinese medicine is known for its positive effects on the human body for more than 5,000 years. Known to increase libido has antioxidant properties. Its generic name “Panax” is derived from the Greek words pan, which means “all”, and Akos which means “cure”. Panax (in Spanish: Panacea) is therefore a universal remedy. Ginseng is primarily a stimulant of the nervous system, increases physical and mental strength. It is appreciated for providing greater resistance to various types of stress. The European Commission and the World Health Organization recognize the use of ginseng to tone the body of tired or weakened people. Ginseng has been researched a lot. Its main bioactive components are ginsenosides, with multiple beneficial effects that were demonstrated experimentally, especially its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Guarana: This tropical plant (Paullinia cupana) has traditionally been used as a sexual stimulant, in addition to being useful in case of physical fatigue, asthenia or fatigue; It is also suitable in case of decay or apathy. It is a vegetable of the Amazon, has traditional uses to reduce hunger, relieve pain, reduce premenstrual symptoms, as well as tonic and aphrodisiac properties.
- L-Arginine: Arginine raises levels of nitric oxide, which facilitates the erection of the penis. Arginine causes increased vasodilation in the genital area, increases blood flow in the area. A large percentage of the male seminal fluid is constituted by arginine. If we add arginine to our diet, the sperm count, its mobility and therefore improves male fertility is improved. Arginine in womens diet improves ovarian response, endometrial receptivity and pregnancy rate.
- Muira Puama: Short-term use increases blood flow in the pelvic area, helping to prolong male erections, as well as sensation and orgasm in women; in the long term it favors the production of sex hormones in both sexes. Muira Puama is a true natural aphrodisiac indicated in the loss of libido in both sexes.
- Maca extract: Maca is a herbaceous plant native to the Andes of Peru and Bolivia, where it is cultivated both for its nutritional qualities and for its reputation that its roots have properties that increase fertility and improve libido.